● INSTAGRAM ID: vankykhoo ●

Saturday, December 3, 2011

021211♥

 This is my aunty look for attending class. I know it's ugly but so comfortable as i no need to care bout my fringe whether it is neat or not and no need to comb it often :D Imma so damn regret to cut off my fringe last time as i already kept it long for 3 months and more. Now i need to keep it long AGAIN. Is this so called'犯贱' huh?!

Anyway, I've no idea with my company law assignment now and I feel wanna bang my head to the wall!  I feel so glad that this will be my last law subject and 'law' will stay far far away from me FOREVER! Shoo shoo stupid law! Or should i say i'm the stupid one? Whatever...

Wanna update something bout yesterday :D

After rushing here and there in the afternoon, back to Hubby's home to do assignment. I HATE ASSIGNMENTS T.T

At night, went to Pacific to get my hair treatment at Watsons. Before went into Pacific, i saw this...
Kedai 1 Rakyat Malaysia HAHAHAHA!
Don't know why i just laughed when i saw this and so curious bout it. So, we went into the shop. The things sold there are mostly branded with '1 Malaysia' and i laughed non stop in the shop==!

Snacks, carbonated drinks, rice, tissues are '1 Malaysia' brand. It's weird (for me). That's why i laughed!

Okay. Stop talking bout Kedai 1 Malaysia. HAHA
Bought a pair of leopard printed slipper at Tesco. It's just RM3.90. CHEAP and NICE! :D

Oh yea! Christmas and New Year is coming soon! It's the time to get some new clothes :D You can get more than hundred of choices of most trendy,stylish clothes and sweet,sexy dress here-Trendy&Stylish Clothes and Sweet&Sexy Dress. Do support ya and Happy Shopping! ;D



-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment