● INSTAGRAM ID: vankykhoo ●

Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Birthday Dinner ♥

I wonder this post should be a food post or an appreciation post for the boyfie. Cause he is the boss that treat me the hearty meal :P
I never think of want to blog about this but you know, blogging kills boredom and yes! I'm here now haha


My birthday was on 30th of April. We went to Sunway Carnival for movie during noon time for watching "Iron Man 3". A bit paise to say that that was our first time watching Iron Man. Before this, both of us always think that Iron Man is a bit stupid that it always fly here and there then shoot here and there hahaha! But...after watching it, I felt regret for why i missed the previous episode!! Gosh! And finally i got the chance to try GSC chicken meatball recommended by my Valerie. It's nice :P

Then we went to Tao Cuisine for dinner. It is located at Juru Autocity. If I'm not mistaken, the price per pax is cheaper than the another outlet in Penang Times Square.



Here's our meal :P
Scallop

Abalone

Lamb Teriyaki

Crabmeat with cheese

Ebi Fried Kani Mayo *It's fried prawn with mayo

Salmon Teriyaki *I love the sauce!! but not the fish cause I don't like fish hehe

Smoked Duck *This is actually a cold cut and it's not bad

Tomyam Soup *A 'sweet' tomyam indeed ==

Chicken Ban-ban *Tastes good with the sauce

General Chicken

Sanma Kabayaki

Vege

Teppan Beef *This is really nice!! And it will be good if have a bowl of rice for it. Yum yum

Tempura Temaki

My favourite marshmallow :3

 Honey lime juice with jelly *Too sweet for me >< I don't like sweet dessert

Lastly, thanks hub for the treat and also paid for my shopping lalala :P

Bye all! ;)
Oh ya! Follow my insta: vankykhoo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment