● INSTAGRAM ID: vankykhoo ●

Thursday, June 13, 2013

HiShop May Ambassador Pack ♥

I felt a bit guilty when I was typing the title 'MAY' Ambassador Pack!
I memang jia lat! It's already mid of June but now I just want to share with you all what nice stuffs I've got at early of June from Hishop tsk tsk
But can't blame me also la :( I'm having my final exam maaaa :( (Just want to reduce the guiltiness BWAHAHAHA)

Okay stop crapping, start my sharing! :D
This my second time receiving the beauty pack from Hishop. They are not only selling cosmetics, frangrance, they sell beauty tolls too! You can go to their website=>HiShop or their facebook=>HiShop facebook to know more. 
This time, I got a bigger bright pink box ;)))

The items inside the box came with bubble wrapping

The first item, Jelly Pong Pong Gloss Bon Bon Lip Gloss&Cheek Cream Blusher (RM39.00). 'Jelly Pong Pong' what a cute brand name haha. I'll write a review on it soon. Maybe tomorrow :P Just wait for me ya!
Here's the link if you're interested with it: http://www.hishop.my/jelly-pong-pong/gloss-bon-bon-macaroon

The second item by Jelly Pong Pong again. The Jelly Pong Pong Supermodel Stain Lip Gloss&Cheek Blusher (No Breakfast) (RM80.00). It's not what I mean to stop you from breakfast nah don't misunderstand-.- It's the colour named No Breakfast la. Haha!
Here's the link: http://www.hishop.my/jelly-pong-pong/jelly-pong-pong-supermodel-stain--no-breakfast-

The third item: Twistband Hair Tie Solid- Victoria (3 in 1 pack RM16.00). Mine is the melon colour.
Here's the link: http://www.hishop.my/twistband/twistband-hair-tie-solid-victoria

The forth item,Scent Affair Fragrant Bodywash (275ml, RM7.80).
Here's the link: http://www.hishop.my/scent-affair/scent-affair-fragrant-bodywash---almond-oil--275ml-
Now HiShop having a good deal with every purchase of RM150 and above and you will get a FREE Scent Affair Bodywash (275ml)! Promo ends 30 June 2013 or while stocks last. Hurry up don't miss the deal!

That's all for my sharing of all the stuffs I got from HiShop. Thanks to HiShop

HiShop provide FREE Nationwide delivery with purchase over RM50. You will also get 2 FREE SAMPLES with any purchase! Shop at HiShop now ;)

1 comment: