● INSTAGRAM ID: vankykhoo ●

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Review♥ Jelly Pong Pong Cheeks & Lips

Today I'm gonna do a review on 2 Jelly Pong Pong's products. Both products are in cute, small size, which they won't  occupy much space in your bag! And they are convenient enough because in 1 item, they have 2 usage ;)

So, let's start with the first item!
Jelly Pong Pong Gloss Bon Bon Lip Gloss & Cheek Cream Blusher (Click the link to view more details of it)


At first, I thought it is a lip gloss comes with 2 colours. But, I was wrong! It is actually a lip gloss+blusher :O

I got the 'Macaroon' colour.

The tips for the blusher and lip gloss.

This is the actual colour. Upper:Cheeks, Lower:Lips
You can see that the colour for cheeks is more matte, while the lips one is more shining.

And this is my face before the blusher and lip gloss. (I don't have baby skin :( Anybody can please teach me how to get baby skin huh :( ...... out of topic xD)

After applying the blusher:

I like the texture of the blusher♥!! It is actually cream texture. But when you apply it on the cheeks with circular motion, it becomes powder! A very fine powder texture!! You just need a very very small amount to get the natural apple cheeks ;) Please don't be greedy ya. Or else, you will get monkey's butt on your face :/

Now, it's the turn for the lip gloss
Nice colour isn't it? Seriously, I like the colour very much♥  But not the smell of the lip gloss!! TT This is the only bad side of it ><

After applying the blusher+1 layer of lip gloss:

 After applying the blusher+2 layers of lip gloss:

Next, we move on to the second Jelly Pong Pong item! 
It is also a multifunctional item ;)

It has mirror inside it. Easier for you to see yourself when applying it as blusher or lip gloss.


Because I was rush on time, I just applied it as blusher on my hands to test it as blusher. The texture will be a lil bit creamy and the colour is more to... hmmm... not to say brown but earth colour since it is not pure brown colour.

This is how it looks when applied as lips colour.

This is the look after applying it as lip gloss.


 Daydreaming look -.-

It's really small size. I actually measure its dimension. It's only 3.5cm x 3.5cm. So cute right?!

That's all for my review of Jelly Pong Pong products.
All of these products are given by HiShop. This is their website=> HiShop and this is their facebook=> HiShop Facebook
I'm feeling grateful to have a chance to review nice products. Thanks to HiShop! :)
Hope all of you like my sharing :)

1 comment: