● INSTAGRAM ID: vankykhoo ●

Thursday, February 6, 2014

[ Skincare Review ] Neuzell Oxygen Bubble Cleanser

This is not my only first time doing product review for HiShop. I've covered reviews on make up products and face masks before. Yet, this is my first time to do a review on cleanser. Perhaps I should state clearer, it's bubble cleanser! I'm always love bubblesssss when it comes to face cleansing. Hey, don't tell me you don't know how important are those bubbles when cleansing our face nah! Bubbles are needed to reduce the friction between our hands and skin and of course cleanse our face effectively yet in a gently way :) So, I always have a bubble net to create rich bubble for face cleansing purpose. BUT now I no need to use the bubble net anymore because I have this!! ==> Neuzell Oxygen Bubble Cleanser [ RM89.90 for 100ml ]


The bubble cleanser is in light green gel texture.


This bubble cleanser has six main benefits:
-Remove makeup: Gently removes impurities, makeup and excessive sebum, leaving skin fresh and bright.
-Whitening: Inhibit sun damage caused by UV rays, lighten and brightens skin complexion.
-Moisture: Attracts and maintain moisture, keeping skin hydrated all the time.
-Deep cleanse: Cleanse out your skin while enhancing cell regenerative process with a boost of oxygen into the epidermal layers.
-Collagen: Promotes collagen production, reduce fine lines and wrinkles
-Soothing: Effectively maintain skin's pH balance, prevent inflammation and sensitivity.

The natural active ingredients including:
-Green tea: Anti-aging and control sebum
-Matricaria oil: A kind of traditional medicinal herb which has the strongest anti-inflammatory compound from the daisy family, used to soothe and heal troubled skin.
-Algae peptides: Increase collagen and moisturization.
-Chamomile: Anti-inflammation and protect skin from free radical damage and suppress the visible signs of aging.
-Panthenol: Also known as Pro-Vitamin B5 which soothes, moisturizes and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It fights and free radiclas and promote healing of tissue and healthier cells regeneration.

FYI, the bubble cleanser is specially formulated for all skin types. It DOES NOT contain parabens, alcohol, SLES, mineral oil, artificial colour and fragrance. It is effective on acne prone skin.

Directions:
Apply sufficient amount of cleansing gel (without water) on face and leave for 20 second until bubbles are formed. Massage gently and rinse off with tepid water. 

Here is my experience using the bubble cleanser to test its effects on removing makeup. I've applied sunblock and bb cream on my hand.

To remove the sunblock and bb cream, I've squeezed some bubble cleanser on my hand.

Gently massage while spread it over the area which had applied sunblock and bb cream.

Then leave it until bubbles formed. ( It doesn't really need 20 seconds to form the bubble! AMAZING!! )

Can you see??? The bubbles become richer! After that, gently massage and wash it off with water. DONE!

To test whether I've thoroughly removed the sunblock and bb cream, I used my own cleansing lotion to test it and wiped with a cotton pad. Here it shows that the bubble cleanser can thoroughly remove sunblock but not for bb cream.

So, I think that this bubble cleanser is more suitable for girls who really applied light makeup with just applying sunblock. And I do recommend you girls who applied bb cream better remove it with your makeup remover then follow by using this bubble cleanser for face cleasing. I think it will double your effect of removing makeup and leave your skin breathing :)

Next, we move on to see how the bubble cleanser used on my face.

Firstly, squeezed out sufficient amount of it onto the palm.

 Put it on face (without water) and spread it over the whole face then leave it until bubbles formed. (Believe me! It can form bubbles less than 20 second!!)

As you can see at the first pictures, my face covered with rich bubbles and I felt excited xD After the bubbles formed, gently massage your face like how we usually wash our face. Then, wash it off with water.

My skin is breathing now!!! xD My face especially my forehead, nose and chin used to feel dry whenever I didn't applied toner and moisturizer immediately after cleansing. Sometimes I can even peeled the flakes on them. BUT after using the bubble cleanser, I think it is moisturized enough on my face because after wash it off, I didn't apply anything on my face but snap pictures to show the result after cleansing. I left my face without anything on it for about 10 minutes yet I didn't feel dryness on my face except my nose. What I mean is the area of dryness on my face reduced!! The cleanser is really not bad in hydrating.

I do believe that the smell of cleanser will affect our mood after every cleansing. The smell of this bubble cleanser is light yet refreshing. I feel good during and after the cleansing. I like its comfortable scent :)))

To know more about the products, you may refer to this link==> Neuzell's product

So here is my review on another awesome product from HiShop. Hope you like it :)
To know more updates of awesome and good quality products from HiShop, you may "Like" their facebook page ==> HiShop Facebook Page 
Or you may follow their Twitter==> HiShop Twitter
Or subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates==> Subscribe HiShop

Here's a good news for my readers :)
You can get RM20 rebate with this code: NEUZELL14 (with minimum purchase of RM99, valid till 28 February 2014)

Good day everyone, Bye :)

1 comment: