● INSTAGRAM ID: vankykhoo ●

Thursday, February 27, 2014

[ Review ] Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Set

Well... I always buy skincare which I've done many research on it to see others' review on how is the result and how is the feeling after using it especially toner!! I am quite willing to buy toner which is a bit pricey cause I think toner plays the most important role in our skincare routine. Why am I saying like this?? Toner helps to cleanse our face the second time after washing our face to make sure there is no more residue of face cleanser. At the same time, toner softens our cuticle which means it will boost up the absorption level of the next skincare product you use! Putting the right toner helps to improve your skin condition (my own philosophy xDDD)

This is my first time using Beautymate Purifying and Hydrating Set from Natta Cosme.




As I mentioned just now, I seldom use toner which I didn't research on it. So, I was quite worry when I get to know I have to do review on Beautymate toner >< But after using it, I was quite amazed with the effect :))) Moreover, it's price is affordable!
Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner: http://www.nattacosme.com/073-Brand/097-beautymate/100-purifying-hydrating-nano%20/Beautymate-Purifying-Hydrating-Nano-Toner

Extracted by Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Pearl and Glycoproteins, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract which helps to hydrate your skin and facilitate the matebolism which prepares fast absorbing of lotion. Formulated with the natural mineral of Hydrolyzed Pearl can bright up the skin tone and balance the pH value, it makes your skin soften and smooth. Glycoproteins helps to increase the moisture balance in cuticle up to 15 hours or above.


What I like about the toner is the pump hahaha!! There is rarely toner with pump. This is more hygienic compared with the usual ‘mouth' of toner. 

It's in clear and watery texture, non sticky.

Girlsss, please apply toner with cotton pad!! Don't say that it's a waste or what unless you have a very fine, baby-skin face!! Cotton pad with toner will help to remove residue of facial cleanser so that your pores are not clogged. It is second cleansing for our face.

Apply in upward motion and twice a day after cleansing your face. [ All the skincare product should be apply upward, while makeup product should be apply downward ]

Don't forget your neck too!

Usually, I'll apply toner twice to make sure my skin can really absorb the nutrients. The first time with cotton pad. The second time with the toner + palm!

Leave your palm on your face for few seconds to let the heat of your palm warm up your face so that your face can actually absorb the nutrients better :)

The scent is good and calming. [ I hate some toner with strong fragrance!! It's like pouring the perfume on your face >< ]

My skin is quite sensitive. I'm very scared of those toner which will 'sting' my face. But Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner is gentle enough. BIG LOVE for it :) So girls with sensitive skin can give it a try.

Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask: http://www.nattacosme.com/073-Brand/097-beautymate/100-purifying-hydrating-nano%20/Beautymate-Purifying-Hydrating-Nano-Mask

BeautyMate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Mask is manufactured by the newly imported nano technology, combined with a close-fitting mask cutting, can effectively release essence nutrients into skin cells to bring you a unique skin care experience. Hyaluronic acid and collagen are excellent moisturizing agents that help to smooth out skin texture. Ginkgo biloba and morus nigra leaf extracts provide whitening effects. Pearl powder contains marine micro-elements and can help to cool off and calm the skin, reduce wrinkles and pump up the moisture level. It nourishes skin cells from deep within to greatly improve skin conditions.
[ Please apply mask AFTER toner, not before toner ]


Inside the packaging. Not much essence left because already fully absorbed by the mask.


Do you see the cutting?? (It actually has many cutting over the mask but I just take picture around my nose here) I personally think that this cutting is really good in 'holding' your face! Ya I know there are many masks which thin enough and stick on our face very well. But this mask with this cutting. it really 'hold' your face. You can turn your head right, left, up and down or even 360 degree (???), it will still 'holding' your face. After your head turn to here and there, you no need to adjust the mask!! Sounds great right?? And it didn't hurt or irritate my sensitive skin.

After 15-20 minutes, remove the mask.

Don't waste the essence of the mask, wipe it around the neck :D

There is still some essence left on my face after removing the mask.

And according to the direction, we have to wipe off the remaining essence with cotton pad. It's kinda different with other masks as we need to massage the remaining essence until absorbed thoroughly. But nevermind la, just follow the directions naaaa


Wipe off the remaining essence with cotton pad.

Softer and brighter skin :)))


Yayy, I'm glad to review this two products from Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Set. You can get them at Natta Cosme.
Here's the website of Natta Cosme: http://www.nattacosme.com/
Facebook of Natta Cosme: https://www.facebook.com/NattaCosme (Follow them for more updates)

And I've found out they are having a great deal for this set. You just need RM42.90 to get the 120ml toner and 7 pieces of mask. It's cheap right!! Here to get the great deal: http://www.nattacosme.com/073-Brand/097-beautymate/100-purifying-hydrating-nano%20/Beautymate-Purifying-Hydrating-Christmas-Set

 At last, I want to say that the toner is my favourite now xD I like its pump, smell, gentle enough to my sensitive skin and also its affordable price :D

That's all for my review. Good day to all of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment