● INSTAGRAM ID: vankykhoo ●

Friday, April 8, 2011

Bored!!!


I'd already BORED TILL THE MAX for 2 days!
Eriol is one of the ajk for Japanese Cultural Festival&Charity ( JCFC )
I think she quite suffering
Waste so much of money because of it
Back to hostel at midnight because of it
Cant sleep well because of it
Dumped me in the room and let me grow mold because of it too!
*my heart broke into pieces T.T

I just can do nothing in the room =.=
No mood to online
*due to the tortoise-speed wifi!
No mood to study
*although final is coming
No mood to eat
*cause i lazy to 'climb' 5 floor stairs to cafe n 'climb' back to my room-exhausted!
No mood to sleep
*cause i think sleeping is wasting time although i really have nothing to do
( this is the most thing i sweat with myself =.= )

I watched a Japanese movie that Eriol gave me
Tada kimi wo aishiteru@ Heavenly Forest@只是爱着你
Released at 2006
*i'm so outdated
Starring by玉木宏and宫崎葵
 Touch, Nice~

I'm not interested with玉木宏but宫崎葵
HAHA!
Utsukushii+kawaii!!! ><







Actually i prefer to see pretty girls
That day 老公 asked me:
'Why most of ur facebook friends are GIRLS???'
I said:
'I prefer to see leng lui than leng zai'
HAHA!

In love with this movie's song
恋爱写真by大塚爱
Listening to it repeatedly and singing 'tada kimi wo aishiteru' repeatedly
*cause i just know this lyric xD


--END--

p/s: Gonna attend JCFC tonight
I'm wondering what Eriol wrote for the wishes...


: : FRIDAY,080411 : :

1 comment: