● INSTAGRAM ID: vankykhoo ●

Monday, August 29, 2011

190811♥

Is it rainy season now?
It almost raining non stop everyday urghh!
Gonna start 3rd sem soon
I don't wish my Uni flooding and cause my 3rd sem delayed and this maybe lead to CNY holidays delayed too!
Gonna emo till die >< 

Okay
Today gonna write something bout the day i went to hatyai with Hubby's family

Ate many food there
and bought some stuff :D
I found Essential there :D
I'm always attracted with its advertisement in magazine that stated "repair damage hair even to the last 15cm"
I wonder why am i bought the conditioner but not hair mask arghhh 

Nice drinks :)
There are always many choices of drinks
not same as here-Coke, 100Plus...bored==

 Pocky!!!
The 'Almond Crush Bitter' is so awesome for me :D
There are many,many and many flavour of Pocky
and they are even half price cheaper than Rocky!!
same as 'Lays' potato chips-half price cheaper than here!
This is what i found on net: In Malaysia, Pocky was renamed Rocky to avoid sounding like 'pork'==! 

Hmmm...
Gonna stop here
Will have a gathering with friends tonight :D


-END-


1 comment: